Welcome to the FREE User Generated Learning Virtual Book Club!
For 3 weeks in January 2013, we will be learning and sharing together about our journeys with User Generated Learning. (curation, reflection and contribution) On January 7th, 14th, and 21st, I will post a new set of discussion opportunities for people to join in response to sections of the text. It will be a vibrant space to share, collaborate, and grow. **Even though our book club is over, please feel free to use these resources to facilitate a book club in your school or district.
Ways to Participate
Each week, there will be 3 ways to participate:
- I will be posting a Voicethread. You can share your ideas via text, audio, or video in response to the questions. All the questions are intended to invite discussion, and there are NO “right answers” here!
- I will be posting questions to Twitter with the hashtag #uglpd. You can join this conversation at any time!
- You can submit questions to our Q and A Box at any time. I’ll respond to you as soon as I can!
You can choose to participate in 1 way, 2 ways, or all 3 ways. It’s up to you!
You will need to do 3 things to get started:
- Register for the book club. It’s FREE and anyone can join! Click here to register.
- Create a FREE Voicethread account. Click here to create a Voicethread account.
- Create a FREE Twitter account. Click here to create a Twitter account.
Phew! Now you are ready to learn and share with connected educators! If this is all new to you, don’t worry! I will provide you with videos, tips, and tricks along the way to help you use these tools!